Composed Images is a trading name of Mark Hawkins, offering professional photography services to businesses, media organisations and individuals. Mark Hawkins is a sole trader registered with the appropriate authorities, Taxpayer reference number 2139382629.
By sharing your Personal Data, you can view and receive information about the photography services available to you as a business or individual.
To provide services and websites and for the other purposes set out in the ‘Use of Information’ section below, we collect and process Personal Data from users of our websites. We may collect information from you including your name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers and information about your use of our websites, products and services. You are not required to provide us with all of the Personal Data listed above but if you do not do so, we may not be able to effectively provide you with our products, services and information. In certain circumstances, you will need to provide us with specific categories of Personal Data (including name, email address and payment information) in order to enter into a contract with us.
We may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
• To appropriately advertise and market the services of Composed Images. .
• To provide our products and services to you.
• To process payments from you.
• To enhance and improve our products and services and to request your participation in surveys.
• Internal purposes, such as website and system administration or internal audits and reviews.
• To respond to your requests and enquiries.
• To serve relevant advertisements to you when you visit our sites or other third-party sites (including social media platforms).
• From time to time we may provide statistics about the usage levels of our websites and other related information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include information which will allow you to be identified.
We process your Personal Data for the above purposes on the following legal bases:
• When it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
• Where such processing is necessary to carry out our contract with you or in order to enter into a contract with you.
• Our legitimate interests, in which it would be reasonable for you to expect us to process your Personal Data for the purposes of providing and enhancing the provision of services and information.
• The consent of the data subject.
We will retain your information for as long as you have a contract with us, and for as long as it is necessary thereafter to meet other obligations. This period of retention is subject to our review and alteration.
We may provide you with relevant and useful information related to our products and services. You can update your communication preferences at any time by emailing email@example.com. Any promotional emails that we send will include a link at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe.
We do not sell data to third parties.
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties from time to time under the following circumstances:
• You request or authorise the disclosure of your Personal Data to a third party.
• Your Personal Data is disclosed as permitted by applicable law and/or in order to comply with, for example, a court order.
Below is a list of the general categories of third parties. More information on the third parties with whom we may share your Personal Data is included in the privacy notice at the point where we ask for your details. It is likely that the identity and categories of such third parties will change and the privacy notices will be updated. It is your responsibility to review and understand the privacy notice prior to providing your Personal Data to us.
– Hosting providers and website developers
– Statutory authorities, including HMRC
– Legal Counsel
We may obtain information about your interactions with our websites and general internet usage by using a “cookie” file.
We use a range of cookies – some cookies are necessary for our websites to work properly, others enhance the functionality of our websites by storing your preferences (such as your preferred language or the region that you are in). Cookies also allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our sites. They help us to understand which pages are visited most frequently and how visitors interact with our sites.
Third-Party cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners, such as Google or Adobe. They may be used by these companies to enable them to build a profile of your interests and show relevant advertisements on other sites. These cookies are based on identifying your browser and internet device.
If you opt in to use the “Remember me” feature on our websites, we will place a persistent cookie on your hard drive. By disabling cookies on your machine or clearing your browsing history you may deactivate the persistent cookie.
In general, if you opt out of using cookies, it will affect your use of our websites.
By providing us with your Personal Data, you acknowledge and agree that we may from time to time transfer any of your Personal Data to any of the third parties with whom we work to deliver our contract to you or to the offices of any of our agents or appointed representatives located around the world.
Any information concerning third parties with whom we may share your Personal Data will be included in the privacy notice at the point where we ask for your details. It is your responsibility to review and understand the privacy notice prior to providing your Personal Data to us.
We require that our third-party service providers only use your Personal Data as necessary to provide the requested services to us.
Reasonable measures are used to safeguard and secure the Personal Data shared with us. However, we do not accept responsibility for the security of any devices you may use. Our security practices, processes or technology do not guarantee absolute security of your information and you should take all normal personal precautions with sharing passwords, closing browsers, and not using public networks (e.g., internet cafes, etc.).
Any transmission of personal information to us is at your own risk.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Parents have the right to terminate the registration of a child under the age of 13 by contacting us using the information listed at the bottom of this policy.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
– The right to be informed about how we use your Personal Data.
– The right of access to your Personal Data and the right to have your data corrected or erased (which must be balanced with other rights and obligations).
– The right to restrict processing of your Personal Data.
– The right to not be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data.